I love what I do because creating and developing client relationships is key to the success of a business, as well as organizing the day-to-day operations. I am a self-motivated professional with the ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced deadline focused environment.
15+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant taking on every role to ensure that small businesses run smoothly. Creating, developing, and maintaining client relationships. Taking projects through the lifecycle of exceeding expectations within the timelines and deadlines set.
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Management
- Business Development - Relationship Focused with Negotiating Skills
- Hire, Train, and Manage Employees
- Initiating background checks for new hires
- Maintaining list of employees, roles, availability, current project, billing rate
- Create Onboarding Employee Handbooks
- Making reservations and/or travel arrangements
- Scheduling Appointments
- Ordering supplies and other necessities
- Creating Reports: Customers, Sales, Expense, etc
- Managing Emails + Calendars
- Making Presentations
- Online Marketing - Focus on branding, setting goals, measuring data, and providing solutions.
- Market and Web-based Research
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Management
- Community Outreach
- Secret Shop Your Business with a 5-Point Check: phone, email, chatbot, your online forms, and text.
- 10-Point Website Analysis
- Research your competitor's online activity; posts, ads, etc.
- Can take on any new software/program.
- Microsoft and Google Email, Documents, Sheets, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Search Console + Google Analytics + Google My Business
- Graphic Design
- MailChimp, Constant Contact, SendFox, OptiMonk
- Skype / Slack
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
- Spoke on Capitol Hill in Washington DC with PayPal and The Small Business Administration 3 times.
- CEO of a wedding business. https://mydreamlines.com/
- CEO of Enly Business Essentials. www.EnlyBusinessEssentials.com
- Bachelor of Marketing
If you feel my qualifications are a match for what you are seeking or would like to see if I can take on what you need. Let's speak in detail. Please email me at email@example.com or chat with me on LinkedIn.